ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
The Zelda Project: Link, Malon, and Epona
Part of the Zelda Project, the fanmade Ocarina of Time movie.
Link Model: Anthony (retired from the project)
Malon Model: Adella
Costume: Sarah Quillian/Adella
Matte Painting: Mickael Forrett
I THOUGHT THE FIRST ONE WAS LEGIT ART
Oh my god it’s beautiful :’)
Facts, Science World Ads (Museum of Science, Vancouver)
the seventh one reminds me of the one doctor who episode.
^^^Oh good God, at least I wasn’t the only one who thought that. Haha.
I don’t even watch the show and I thought of Dr. Who
A legendary Zelda collection
i hate my life so much because this is not mine
hm DO WANT #extremelyjealousrightnow
truer words have never been spoken
I share that headcanon. c:
>implying that Link being a dweeb isn’t actual canon